If you haven't caught up with the Weekend Preserver Series...here's the audio version about jars, lids, and rings. Successful (and safe) canning relies on understanding the key components: jars, lids, and rings.
Canning is not only economical but a wonderful addition to the pantry taste wise!
Keep in mind that I am not the canning police and I am not much of a rebel either.
Check out The Weekend Preserver Series for more details.
- Selecting Canning Jars
- How to Prepare Jars for Canning
- Why Lids Should Never be Reused
- The Nitty Gritty About Rings
- Special thanks to Dale, Nia, and Steph for all the love and support!
- Raleigh, the guy I love to hate when it comes to all things internet.
- Aaron Glasson, Permaculture Velocity logo
- Music: Tell Somebody by Alex Beroza featuring AdmiralBob, digccmixter, licensed under Creative Commons 3.0
- And to all those podcasters out there sharing good information on podcasting for those of us just getting going with this podcast thing! Thank you!