One night we arrived home and a luna moth (Actias luna) greeted us on the deck.
What a beauty! The color and radiance really makes you stop right in your tracks and grab your phone to take a photo.
These days we are busy
- wrapping up major house interior projects,
- repairing and maintaining the house exterior,
- designing and building accommodations for the mixed species flock,
- revamping existing garden beds and designing new larger garden area,
- starting our first gardens in Tennessee,
- removing the wildly opportunistic privet and planting endemic species,
- observing and noting the happenings on the land
- jotting down ideas,
- continuing without mainstream news,
- a whole lotta not as in saying no to keep things in balance.
Updated: March 2018
What's a /now page? Learn about /now.